Happy Birthday John

Happy Birthday John - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN DUDLEY. ENJOY YOUR GLUTEN FREE VEGAN CARROT CAKE WITH SOY BASED LACTOSE FREE ICING. HIPPY.  Hipster Barista

9446 shares

Wins Best Tacky Sweater Had no idea it was tacky sweater day and gets offended

Wins Best Tacky Sweater Had no idea it was tacky sweater day and gets offended

Vegan."oh i dont smoke weed, i'm a health freak" gets drunk every weekend

Vegan.

Is no longer a mainstream meme Success!

Is no longer a mainstream meme Success!

Sees favorite band on front page downvotes

Sees favorite band on front page downvotes

Works in customer service position "What do you want?"

Works in customer service position

Complains about being in the 99% refuses the occupy movement because it's too mainstream

Complains about being in the 99% refuses the occupy movement because it's too mainstream

Becomes a billionaire to join the 1% because the other 99% were to mainstream

Becomes a billionaire to join the 1% because the other 99% were to mainstream

Eats only organic smokes cigarettes

Eats only organic smokes cigarettes

Parents work shit wages entire life to immigrate to pleasant suburbs in the US Hates the suburbs, hates parents, moves to Brooklyn to live poor

Parents work shit wages entire life to immigrate to pleasant suburbs in the US Hates the suburbs, hates parents, moves to Brooklyn to live poor

why did the hipster wear a scarf during the summer? he was cold before it was cool

why did the hipster wear a scarf during the summer? he was cold before it was cool
Like us and Laugh More!

Laugh more daily

Like us on Facebook?