Let me show you Exactly where that paper cut is

Let me show you Exactly where that paper cut is - Let me show you Exactly where that paper cut is  Scumbag Purell

207,230 shares

Let me show you Exactly where that paper cut is

Let me show you Exactly where that paper cut is

Kills 99.9% of germs Overuse creates super germs

Kills 99.9% of germs Overuse creates super germs

Kills 99.9% of bacteria Created MRSA

Kills 99.9% of bacteria Created MRSA

I am the wrong thing to masturbate with

I am the wrong thing to masturbate with

Kills %99.99 of germs Leaves them all on your hands

Kills %99.99 of germs Leaves them all on your hands

Let me show you exactly where that paper cut is so you can put a band-aid on it

Let me show you exactly where that paper cut is so you can put a band-aid on it

Germy hands? Hide and seek

Germy hands? Hide and seek

Cleans your hands Ruins your immune system

Cleans your hands Ruins your immune system

Kills the 99% Leaves the 1% alone

Kills the 99% Leaves the 1% alone

Cap is clogged squirt onto your crotch

Cap is clogged squirt onto your crotch
Like us and Laugh More!

Laugh more daily

Like us on Facebook?